With the Byrd album function, you can snap away and not have to worry about choosing the one and only photo. In today’s blog, we’ll walk you through the steps of how you can create an album on Byrd.
5 steps to creating an album
1. Go onto the camera section and snap a photo.
2. After you've taken a photo - an option saying "Add more images" will appear in the right corner.
3. Pressing that option will take you back to the camera where you can take another photo.
4. You can add up to 5 photos. Once you're happy with your photo selection - just hit publish.
5. Now all you have to do is to add headline, description and last but not least choose your cover photo.
Why use the album function:
Instead of being limited to one photo - the album function allows you to take photos from multiple angles. It gives you an opportunity to tell a story through the use of several photos with the cover photo being your front page. It is something that we at Byrd have noticed is popular not only among our photographers but also our media clients.
So if you haven’t tried it yet - get on the Byrd app today and check it out yourself!